Friday, May 29, 2009

waaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh...gimme some air...i need air...fuh...fuh....

suddenly my brain is empty (but still managed to settle unbalance account..). feels like my life is in chaos nowdays..warrghhh..i need a new job, new atmosphere, away from depression..away...away...away...(woi bro please stop smoking in my room, im shortage of air but u go n pollute my lungs..urghhh). hadeel injured (small injuries but evryone panic like someone is loosing a penis for god sake!)warghhhh...god, im in a big depression now but these things occur, wrong place at the wrong time (hope my migrain wont occur again as im tired vomitting wehh..). how i wish my weekend is quiet, but thats almost impossible coz weekend is the time where i usually do my spring cleaning (please someone help me)............and suddenly i miss my single life ssssssssssooooooooooooo much...

3 comments:

  1. mmg life akan jadik bz bila dh ada anak nii..ari weekand tak leh nk bgn lambt2 dh..pastu mmg fully occupied dri pagi smpilah ke mlm..
    btul anim, kekadang rindu gak zaman single mingle dulu....hahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, sbb tu aku nk ank aku besar cepat, pastu aku nk ank 1 lg je pastu pencen..kui3x aku malassss siot..

    ReplyDelete