Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Maybe I Do Need Some Fresh Air....I Do....

After got back from short so called holiday, my weekends was fully occupied. No wonder these few days i feel really exhausted and moody. My baby was having a fever day after i did her 'cukur jambul' ceremony, my house suddenly been haunted by paranormal thing (god, thing that i hate the most..) making me & my hubby paranoid. Alhamdulillah, now everything back to normal, Hadeel is fully recover juz that i am tired looking at my house which looks like 'kapal karam' & i am still looking at suitable time to organize everything back to normal. God, i hope there will be no kenduri or any ceremony to attand as i have no mood to attand any. I am totally tired & i really need rest. Looking at the anoying & irritating messy floor full with beras kunyit making me tired & sometime feels disgust. What option do i have except to follow what been ordered (feels silly sometimes). And who will do all the cleaning works from front to back if it is not me? feels like wana scream from top of my lungs. yes i am tired and do anyone care about it? of coz nobody care bout it...

3 comments:

  1. tanam x jambul dia hari tuh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku dah experiance sume tu masa aku pregnant lg tp aku juz ignore je, mana tau masa hadeel demam bru kitaorg perasan yg benda tut mmg ada kat umh tu..1 hal lak nk menghalaunya, seb baik dah ok...jambul dia aku xtanam g, igt nk g timbang dulu..heheh

    ReplyDelete