Thursday, October 8, 2009

its hard but i have to let it go..

yes its kind of hard to let it go but i have to. eventhough money is everything but when it comes for me to think about children, money no longer become head of the list but the experience gained by aiding & nurturing them became 1 of the most precious experience i ever had. letting it go eventhongh it is juz a part time job kind of leaving a big bruise and scars on me. sitting in front of them, correcting them and nurturing them shows how they need us an adult to aid them, to teach them, to help them in every way. thing that makes me hard to erase the memory out of my head was when they came to me asking me 'teacher, how to do this? teacher, is this correct?" shows how pure & sincere they are. i have to let it go so that i can concentrate on my lil' hadeel where she needs a lot of my attention these days. who knows by letting this job go, other good thing will be on my side...who knowss..

No comments:

Post a Comment