Monday, April 27, 2009

Lazy


Today, i feel so unmotivated to come to work. Drove lazily to work, passing by the massive traffic jam which always stress me out. At 1 time (actuall many times) i feel like quitting or give up work as i am totaly tired and fed up with he situation in the office. Been treated unfairly, discrimination occurs everywhere almost giving me up. I keep on wondering when all these going to be over?? If it is not for me to come to think about hubby & hadeel, maybe rite know i already give up work, become an educated housewife & further my study. I slowly starts to dislike doing costing & estimation, feels boring to see those thick tender document and totally hates to attend site visit or site meeting, to cut it short, the feeling of boring already accumulated in my body thus making me lost interest to get involve in construction industry directly. Lack of motivation occured due to poor remuneration offered after 2 1/2 years serving the company.

1 comment:

  1. uit...welcome to blogsphere..add la aku...httP//www.ceritakuduniaku-buyuiazliana.blogspot.com/

    Nurul Azliana

    ReplyDelete